Use for filling ravioli, tortellini or canelloni
1/2 butternut pumpkin, diced into smallish cubes
6 cloves garlic, skin removed
250gm smooth ricotta
1 tblsp olive oil
- Toss pumpkin and garlic with oil to coat, and season
- Using fan grill function on 200’c cook pumpkin and garlic for 12 minutes
- Remove from oven, cool slightly then mash
- Mix in ricotta check seasoning add salt and pepper if required.
- Makes a great filling for ricotta or tortellini that are then served with a burnt butter or sage and butter sauce.
- Make double quantity to fill fresh lasagna sheets that you then roll into cannelloni, cover with pasata (cook into a proper sauce separately first if you like) and some grated mozerella and parmesan cheese.