1 1/4 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
80gm butter, melted
500g light cream cheese
400g sweetened condensed milk
3 tsps gelatine dissolved in1/4 cup boiling water
1/3 cup lemon juice
2 tblsp grated lemon rind
1 cup frozen or fresh raspberries (optional)
- Combine biscuit crumbs and melted butter and press into the base of a 20sm springform tin and place in fridge to cool while you prepare the filling.
- Beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Beat in condensed milk and gelatine mix until smooth.
- Add lemon juice and rind and beat until combined.
- At this stage, stir in most of the raspberries if using them, reserving around 10.
- Pour the mixture over the base.
- Dot reserved raspberries over the top, if using.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.