115g butter (at room temperature)
1 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup peanut butter
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cup plain flour
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 160c (fan-forced).
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Add in egg and vanilla and mix well.
- Mix in flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoon-fulls of dough into balls and flatten slightly as you place on baking tray.
- Bake for around 15 minutes, until lightly golden.
- Leave cookies on tray to cool for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.